Google Ads, which was previously called Google Adwords, is the main pay-per-click advertising (PPC) tool. You had no doubt heard about it or you may even find it relatively easy to use, but creating a good strategy, with its own campaigns, and optimising them can be difficult if you are not an expert.
ECOMMBITS is a Google Partner and we have worked to make it easy for you, both from the technical point of view and from the point of view of implementation, analytics, and of course optimisation.
Take a look at what we do! We are sure you’ll be interested.
WE MEASURE, OPTIMISE AND SEGMENT CONTINUALLY TO IMPROVE YOUR ROI
Víctor Benéitez - Head of SEO and SEM, ECOMMBITS
WHAT KIND OF CAMPAIGNS DO WE RUN?
The first thing you should know is that we work both with Google Ads and with Bing Ads. The second thing is that a SEM campaign involves much more than creating sponsored links or displaying your product catalogue in Shopping. Depending on the sector and the goals (direct conversion, branding, visibility, etc.) in the short and medium, we can launch a very varied campaign mix.
The basic Google Ads campaign. Brand defence, conversion goal long-tail keyworks, visibility goal short-tail keywords.
This is crucial for eCommerce. Creation of feeds, Google Merchant Center integration, title and description optimisation.
This allows us to reimpact users who have already visited your website with products that may interest them.
Image ads (static or GIFs) for audiences that are aligned with your business or product lines.
Ads that impact users in their email allow for a high degree of customisation and generate a high level of visibility.
We combine Display and Video campaigns to help you to gain visibility.
HOW DO WE WORK WITH GOOGLE ADS?
Experience has taught us what the optimal work methods are when working with Google Ads, what type of campaigns to create, and how to optimise them. To do so, we take these steps:
1. LEARNING ABOUT EACH OTHER
First of all, we will learn about you, your business, and your short- and medium-term goals.
2. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME…
We study your goals and propose a gradual strategy establishing work stages, priorities, and the minimum budget to achieve them.
3. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A HISTORY…
We start by auditing your campaigns, analyse the main KPIs, and propose a strategy that focuses more on optimisation and introducing new developments, as we are sure that you have not yet exploited the full functionality offered by Google Ads.
4. THE MOMENT OF TRUTH
The launch! Campaign registration, keyword selection, segmentation, etc. are just some of the tasks we carry out for you. But it doesn’t end there…
We continue to work with you, continually optimising campaigns and innovating with new opportunities as they arise on an everyday basis.
WHY CHOOSE US AS A PARTNER?
Business decisions are not easy. Choosing an agency to manage your campaigns is not, either. Here are some reasons to make the choice easier for you.
1. We are a Google Partner – a Google-endorsed agency, which means that our team are certified and have provable experience in the various Google Ads disciplines.
2. We have a multidisciplinary team who cover the most technical aspects of a campaign (integrations, Google Shopping feeds), as well as the most creative ones (ad copies, display images, etc.)
3. We review results on a daily basis. This is crucial to optimise your campaigns and make them profitable.
4. We have extensive experience in other digital marketing areas such as SEO positioning, Ads, Email marketing, etc. So we are aware that all actions must be connected.
5. We have managed accounts for large companies and others with lower budgets, which makes us very versatile when it comes to adapting to any kind of business.
6. 90% of our customers are eCommerce stores, so we have a strongly ROI-focused approach.