1. IDENTITY OF THE FILE CONTROLLER
The information provided by the USER through any of the WEBSITE forms shall be included in one or several files controlled by ECOMMBITS INTERNET BUSINESS S.L., holder of Tax ID Number: B-86496221, with registered address in C/Gran Vía, 62, 8º-Derecha, 28013, Madrid (hereinafter the COMPANY).
For any questions about the data processing, doubts or cancellations of it, the user can contact the head of security and data protection, Rubén González Carvajal, through the e-mail email@example.com.
2. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The COMPANY will process the information provided by the USER with different purposes that are detailed below:
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER.
- Provide the services requested by the USER.
- Manage, administer, lend, expand, adapt and improve the services to which the USER had decided to subscribe or register.
- Conduct statistical studies that allow design improvements in the services provided.
- Send information required by the USER and for which he has previously given his consent (commercial information, news, informative articles, etc).
- The USER consents the processing of his data for the purposes described, without prejudice to the right he has to revoke such consent through an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying himself as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying his request.
3. DATA CONSERVATION
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be preserved without a deletion period.
Customer Data: The period of preservation of personal data will be 10 years since the client is no longer a current customer of the company.
Subscriber data by e-mail or WEBSITE forms: From the moment that the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
4. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The USER may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and objection by sending an email to the address email@example.com, identifying himself as a WEBSITE USER and specifying his request. Specify an email address to handle these requests. The USER may also exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and objection by mail, sending a letter to Calle Formista 15, 4A – Portal G, Madrid, identifying himself as a WEBSITE USER, providing a photocopy of his National ID or an equivalent document and specifying his request.
5. USER’S COMMITMENTS
The USER guarantees that he is 18 years of age or older and that the information provided is accurate and true. The USER undertakes to notify the COMPANY of any changes to the information provided by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying himself as a WEBSITE USER and specifying the information to be modified.
Likewise, the USER undertakes to keep the passwords and identification codes secret and to notify the COMPANY as soon as possible in the event of their loss, theft, or unauthorised access. While this communication is not made, the COMPANY shall remain exempt from any liability that might arise from improper use by unauthorised third parties of said passwords and identification codes.
6. DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
If the USER provides third parties’ personal data for any purposes, he guarantees that the affected parties have been previously notified and authorised the transfer of their data to the COMPANY.
The USER guarantees that the affected parties are 18 years old or older and that the information provided is accurate and true. The COMPANY shall verify the affected parties’ authorisation by sending a first non-commercial email requesting verification of the authorisation given on their behalf by the USER to the address email@example.com.
If any liabilities arise due to breach of these conditions by the USER, the USER shall be liable for the consequences of said breach.
7. SECURITY MEASURES
The COMPANY has taken the technical and organisational measures required to guarantee the security of the personal data and to prevent their modification, loss, processing or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they result from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
However, the USER should be aware that security measures on the Internet are not unassailable.
8. CONFIDENTIAL AND DOCUMENTARY CUSTODY
Professional secrecy. The professionals who work in THE COMPANY and who have some kind of intervention in the services provided to the USER, are committed to not disclose or make use of the information to which they have accessed due to their profession. The information provided by THE USER has, in any case, consideration of confidential, without being able to be used for other purposes than those related to the services provided by THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY undertakes to not disclose or reveal information about the USER’s claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of his relationship with it.
Documentary custody. With the aim of preserving and guaranteeing confidentiality, THE COMPANY undertakes to destroy all confidential information to which, due to the provision of services, it has had access once 90 days had elapsed since the end of the service, unless there is a legal obligation for its conservation. If the USER wishes to keep the original or a copy of such information, he must print it or save it by his own means or go to the headquarters of THE COMPANY to collect it before its destruction.
This WEBSITE installs analytical and advertising cookies of its own and of third parties in the user’s browser, only if it navigates after being notified by a corresponding message.
What are cookies? Cookies are files created in the user’s browser to register their activity on the WEBSITE and send this information to the owner of the WEBSITE or to third parties.
These are the types of non-technical cookies that are installed through this WEBSITE:
- Analytics: Google Analytics cookies are installed to know what contents are most interest to different users. More information: Google cookie notice. (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en)
- Advertising (1): Google Adsense cookies are installed to be able to show advertising more adjusted to user’s tastes. More information: Google cookie notice. (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en )
- Advertising (2): Facebook cookies are installed to be able to show advertising more adjusted to user’s tastes. More information: Facebook cookie notice. (https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation)
- Advertising (3): One Signal cookies are installed to be able to show advertising more adjusted to user’s tastes. More information: One Signal cookie notice. (https://onesignal.com/privacy_policy)
The USER has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his browser program. However, THE COMPANY is not responsible if the deactivation of cookies, prevent the proper functioning of the page. The information obtained is completely anonymous, and in no case can it be associated to a specific and identified user.
How to delete cookies. It is not necessary to install cookies to explore this Website. Therefore, if you prefer, you can configure your browser to block them or use TOR. Learn how to manage your cookies in Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera and Safari.