Importing goods into Canada is a tricky procedure instead of being lengthy. It means, when handled by elite professional customs brokers at firms like Clearit, your goods are cleared at the customs quickly. On the contrary, when handled by mediocre companies, the process gets lengthy as well as overwhelming. Which is why you need experienced brokers. That said, the different ways in which customs brokers help in simplifying the customs clearance procedure are listed below. Have a look.
- They Generate the ITN Number
When importing a car into Canada – whether it’s for personal use or has a commercial value – what you need is the ITN/AES number. Clearit Canada offers this service at just 127 dollars.
Besides, they also offer a package that includes all car import services – listed below – at just $389.99.
- AES/ITN Number
- Submission to Automotive Export Control (72 hour notice)
- Preparation of Customs release
- Agent on site at time of crossing
- Remittance of Duties & Taxes to Canada Customs
- Coordination of border crossing
- Complete Customs Accounting Documentation
Whether you choose the entire package of Clearit car importing services or just the individual ITN generation service, it totally depends upon your requirement.
- They Assign Personal Agents to Cater to You
Instead of leaving you juggling with the responsibility of ensuring that the documents required for submission are complete, they assign a personal agent who reviews everything on your behalf and informs you in case you need to provide them with any other document.
Also, they extend agent support beyond the online means. In other words, they send a field agent to the import site when the border cross is happening to check that the imported Shipment has arrived undamaged.
- They Handle Shipments Arriving From all Modes of Transportation
Whether your goods are coming by air, sea, or road, the customs brokers at Clearit Canada can easily handle them all. The common documents that they need for all transportation means include the commercial invoice, the package list, and OGD certificate(s). Other than these, the extras required for different modes are listed below.
- They need the Airway bill number for shipments arriving by air.
- They need PARS for truck shipments.
- They need the lading bill for shipments arriving by ocean.
- They Offer Logistic Management and Transportation Services
They can handle logistics on your behalf. Also, once your package is cleared at customs, it sure needs to be delivered at a certain location. And, clearit offers services for delivering your shipment to its destination at much affordable rates.
All in all, custom brokers handle all customs formalities to make sure that your goods are cleared in time. So pick who you work with very carefully.